Lineman electrocuted to death, shepherd suffers injuries after coming in contact with live wires

admin
admin
1 Min Read

SHIVAMOGGA, KOLAR: A lineman was electrocuted to death when he came in contact with a live wire at Kaimara in Bhadravathi taluk on Monday. The deceased was identified as Chandrashekar Lamani (27).

The lineman had climbed an electricity pole and was carrying out some repair work when he was electrocuted. The Holehonnur police have registered a case in this connection.

At Gounipalli village in Srinivasapura taluk, a shepherd was electrocuted and suffered burn injuries while three of his sheep died after coming in contact with a snapped live wire.

Farmers have blamed Bescom for negligence stating that power lines are hanging on tree branches too and demanded that the power utility act immediately.

Share This Article