Welder dies while carrying out work at under-construction house

Public TV English
Public TV English
1 Min Read

CHAMARAJANAGAR: A welder died after he was electrocuted while carrying out some work at an under-construction house at Kurubarahundi in the taluk on Tuesday. The deceased is Babu (50), a resident of Hurulinanjedevanapura.

Police said that a power connection had been drawn illegally from a high-tension line for the welding work. Babu died while carrying out some work, they said. A case has been registered at the Chamarajanagar East Rural police station.

Share This Article