Moving car catches fire near Bantwal, occupants safe

Public TV English
Public TV English
1 Min Read
The moving car caught fire due to an electrical short circuit.

MANGALURU: A moving SUV caught fire near Rayi Kangittilu on the Bantwal-Moodabidre road near Bantwal on Monday. Luckily, all the occupants of the vehicle, including a young girl child, are safe.

The fire is believed to have been caused due to an electrical short circuit and the occupants of the Renault Duster car got off immediately on noticing smoke in the engine compartment. The Fire and Emergency Services put out the fire, but the car was badly burnt.

A case was registered at the Farhatabad police station.

Share This Article