Youth dies after plywood cutting machine accidentally slits his throat

1 Min Read
Representing image of plywood cutting

SHIVAMOGGA: A youth died after his throat was slit by a plywood cutter while he was working in a shop at Bejjuvalli village in Thirthahalli taluk under Malur police limits on Tuesday. The victim was identified as Aditya, a resident of Mundas Koppa village.

Aditya was accidentally killed when a plywood cutting blade slit his throat in Thirthahalli taluk on Tuesday

Aditya had gone to work on Tuesday. The plywood cutting machine accidentally slit his throat while he was cutting sheets of plywood for interior work at a shop. He was rushed to a hospital by locals, but he breathed his last enroute.

Malur station police visited the spot. The shop belongs to Lokesh, a resident of Bejjuvalli village.

Share this Article