Major fire breaks out at mattress showroom in Sarjapur; No casualties

1 Min Read
The fire broke out in a readymade mattress showroom.

BENGALURU: A major fire broke out at a Kurl-on mattress showroom near Kaikondrahalli on Sarjapur Main Road on Thursday morning. The huge flames burnt lakhs worth of goods in the showroom.

The fire quickly spread to the neighbouring shops, but luckily, no one was present inside and there was no loss of life.

Two fire tenders were pressed into service to bring the blaze under control. It is suspected that the fire broke out due to an electrical short-circuit. The Bellandur police have registered a case.

Share This Article