SUV catches fire, completely charred

1 Min Read

SHIVAMOGGA: A Renault Duster SUV was completely charred after it accidentally caught fire at Beeranakere village on Thursday night.

For the past many days, the SUV had been parked by the side of the road. The fire personnel suspect that a battery short circuit may have caused the fire. The owner of the car has yet to be identified.

The Fire and Emergency Services arrived at the spot and put out the fire.

Share this Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Exit mobile version