Man injured after cooking gas cylinder explodes in Yadgir town

1 Min Read

YADGIR: A man was injured after a cooking gas cylinder exploded near Sainagar in Kembavi of Shorapur taluk on Sunday.

T Madhu, who hailed from Andhra Pradesh, owned the hut. On Sunday morning, Madhu’s relative was keeping water on the stove for heating when the cooking gas cylinder blasted and the hut was engulfed in flames. The relative who was standing near the house was injured.

During the incident, the family members were outside the house. The daughter was supposed to be taken to a private hospital in Gangavati for medical treatment and the family had kept money in the house. It is estimated that Rs 2 lakh in cash, a washing machine, and a television were destroyed in the fire.

The Fire and Emergency Personnel reached the spot and put out the fire. The incident occurred in Kembavi police station limits.

Share This Article