Fire at mobile store destroys mobile phones, TVs worth over Rs 25 lakh

Public TV English
Public TV English
1 Min Read
Firefighters battles the blaze for over three hours.

BIDAR: A fire broke out at a mobile phone and television store, suspectedly due to an electrical short circuit, destroying goods worth over Rs 25 lakh near the new bus stand here on Friday.

Firefighters fought the blaze for over three hours and television sets, mobile phones and furniture in the shop belonging to one Pasha were completely gutted. A case has been registered at the New Town police station.

Share This Article